Floral celebration necklace with hydrangea and amethyst
This pretty long sterling silver cluster necklace is a lovely way to remind you of the beauty of nature, the passing seasons, and our own ability to flower at the right time. The necklace comprises of:
With gemstones: pink tourmaline, amethyst, and rose quartz
36 inch long sterling silver chain
Comes in a pretty recycled gift box
Similar long necklaces are available
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
long sterling silver nature necklace
A beautiful long sterling silver necklace showcasing some Grace and Flora favourite charms - a beautiful celebration of nature.
A 36 inch sterling silver strong, fine rolo chain holds 5 beautiful botanical charms:
silver sycamore seed
silver oak leaf
silver ivy leaf
silver rose leaf
The picture shows the polished finish, though you can choose a softer 'matte' finish or vintage style with darker details.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box.
Sterling silver botanical celebration necklace
A lovely sterling silver and brass botanical leaf celebration cluster necklace
Celebrate all things botanical with this beautiful necklace:
Green gemstones: moss agate, emerald and peridot
Please note, the design has slightly changed to have a brass oak leaf and sterling silver rose leaf, pictures coming soon!
36 inch long chain
Comes in a recycled gift box
sterling silver hydrangea bracelet
This pretty bracelet is adorned with a sterling silver hydrangea replica.
The hydrangea is around 2cm across and hangs on a fine yet chunky sterling silver roll chain with a small lobster clasp.
I have given this a 'brushed' finish though please state at order if you prefer bright polished or darkened vintage silver.
The chain is 7 inches or other lengths on request.
You may like the matching items in my shop.
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth