long silver shell necklace with pearls
An elegant long sterling silver necklace with a pretty silver cockle shell adorned with natural pearls.
36 inch sterling silver rolo chain
1.5cm diameter sterling silver cockle shell with exquisite details
several freshwater pearls of different shapes and sizes 4-5 mm in ivory and grey
moonstone rondelle 5mm
You may like matching shell jewellery and longer necklaces available.
The pictured shell is polished sterling silver though if you prefer a muted finish you can choose matte, or with darker details choose vintage. If you aren't sure choose polished.
comes in a pretty recycled gift box.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver shell stud earrings
replicas of beautiful Devon cockle shells, around
sterling silver post and butterfly backs
comes in a pretty recycled gift box
matching sea shell jewellery and a dangle shell earring version available
sterling silver sea shell long cluster necklace
This is a stunning seaside piece to remind you of replenishing times by the seashore.
The beautiful sterling silver shells hang together with gems and pearls from a long sterling silver chain. The cluster consists of solid silver sea shell charms:
Devon cockle shell 1.5cm diameter
Port Isaac Cornish mussel shell 1.5cm long
English cowrie shell
5 mm moonstone rondelle
4mm turquoise gemstone bead
High quality 36 inch chain - a long chain that sits on the abdomen
Evoke the wind and waves, the sand between your toes, the salty air and the protection of these three beautiful shells.
long sterling silver amethyst and blackberry necklace
a beautiful long sterling silver with amethyst gemstones and a blackberry charm with black pearls.
This long nature necklace celebrates the humble blackberry and its colours.
36 inch sterling silver rolo chain
sterling silver blackberry, 1.2cm diameter, a perfectly imperfect replica.
purple amethyst gemstones of various shapes and sizes 3.4mm
black (charcoal) natural pearls 5mm, off round.
pretty recycled gift box.
more long silver necklaces and blackberry jewellery available.