sterling silver oak and acorn bangle
A lovely sterling silver oak and acorn cap bangle.
This pretty bangle consists of a silver oak leaf (1.5cm) with acorn cap (1cm)
Comes in a pretty recycled gift box.
suitable for a medium size wrist - the silver is slightly flexible so you can squeeze it over your wrist and re-shape if necessary.
There are more acorn and oak jewellery pieces in the shop.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page, please note this will sometimes take a bit longer.
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
Sterling silver oak leaf adjustable cuff bangle
A beautiful sterling silver adjustable cuff bangle celebrating nature with two stunning sterling silver oak leaves with beautiful details
The band is solid but delicate, and mailliable just enough to be adjusted to fit without loosing shape.
The oak leaf symbolises the oak tree, a symbol of strength and protection.
2mm thick silver band
Gift packaged in an eco-friendly pretty gift box
Handmade in london
sterling silver acorn cap necklace
Gorgeous sterling silver acorn capnecklace
The cap is a lovely shape and has retained its wonderful texture on the outside and in. it is around 1.2cm diameter.
Brightly polished, please ask for a darkened vintage finished or matte if preferred.
16 inch sterling silver chain or 18 inch on request.
"And lay it for show on the fairy-cupped, elf-needled mat of moss..." R Browning
Sterling silver acorn and oak leaf long necklace
A gorgeous silver acorn charm with a pretty oak leaf.
This pendant looks great with a long 30 or 36 inch chain (sterling silver) though you can ask for other lengths at order.
The acorn is around 1 inch long with a oak leaf, both solid silver.
Also available separately.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow"
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There are matching oak leaf earrings in the shop and an acorn pendant without leaf, as well as a personalised version.