long sterling silver nature necklace
A beautiful long sterling silver necklace showcasing some Grace and Flora favourite charms - a beautiful celebration of nature.
A 36 inch sterling silver strong, fine rolo chain holds 5 beautiful botanical charms:
silver sycamore seed
silver oak leaf
silver ivy leaf
silver rose leaf
The picture shows the polished finish, though you can choose a softer 'matte' finish or vintage style with darker details.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
woodland charm bracelet
Gorgeous chunky sterling silver charm bracelet
This beautiful bracelet is comprised of an elegant rolo link chain with lobster clasp, adorned with Grace and Flora unique silver woodland charms including:
leaf from a rambling rose
If you like you can request your own charms from the selection in the shop. The last image shows a version with a pea pod instead of an oak leaf
Please choose your length.
Comes in a pretty recycled gift box
"to see a world in a grain of sand
and heaven in a wildflower
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour". W. Blake
long silver oak leaf necklace
an unusual long sterling silver oak leaf necklace with green and brown gemstones
36 inch sterling silver rolo chain
2cm (approximately) oak leaf charm, silver
The gemstones are greens and browns from 2-5mm, including green rough cut emerald, turquoise, tourmaline, smokey quartz and moss agate. please note they are natural gemstones so there may be some variation.
this handmade necklacecomes in a pretty recycled gift box
you may like the matching oak and acorn jewellery as well as other long necklaces available.
Sterling silver acorn and oak leaf long necklace
A gorgeous silver acorn charm with a pretty oak leaf.
This pendant looks great with a long 30 or 36 inch chain (sterling silver) though you can ask for other lengths at order.
The acorn is around 1 inch long with a oak leaf, both solid silver.
Also available separately.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow"
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There are matching oak leaf earrings in the shop and an acorn pendant without leaf