sterling silver ammonite ring
An unusual sterling silver ammonite ring, with its beautifully detailed spirals captured forever in silver.
Also known at Nautilus, a creature living in the seas during the Jurassic and Cretaceous period becoming extinct along with the dinosaurs - and preserved forever in fossil form
1.2cm diameter ammonite fossil - a replica in sterling silver
Slim 2mm silver band
Please chose your size
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
Sterling Silver Ammonite Earrings
These unusual silver fossil earrings finished with a matte appearance for a soft look (please add a note if you prefer a shiny or darkerfinish).
post and butterfly back
matching ammonite fossil items available
sterling silver ammonite bangle
An unusual sterling silver ammonite bangle
The ammonite fossil is a sterling silver replica of the ancient creature that was alive in the Jurassic period and lives on in silver fossil form
1.2cm diameter ammonite with exquisite detail on both sides
An 8 inch circumference bangle - or other sizes on request
Comes in a pretty recycled quality gift box
There are matching ammonite jewellery items available as well as bracelets and cuffs.
This looks great stacked with the hammered silver bangle.
sterling silver ammonite fossil necklace
The ammonite is 1.5cm diameter
different chain lengths available
Gif packaged in a pretty eco friendly gift box
The ammonite fossil is an ancient natural object rom creature living during the Jurassic period, the original of this was found on England's Jurassic coast.