sterling silver ivy leaf bracelet
A striking sterling silver bracelet with a beautiful ivy leaf charm.
The details of the ivy veins can be clearly seen in this beautiful representation of an ivy leaf.
This has been finished with a polished style
A slightly chunky, generous sterling silver rolo link chain with a lobster claw clasp
There are matching items and more bracelets available.
Comes in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
Sterling silver ivy leaf necklace
Beautiful sterling silver ivy leaf necklace.
Comes with an 16 inch sterling silver chain, or other lengths on request - please select.
2cm diameter ivy leaf
exquisite detail showing the veins and shape of the leaf, a lovely necklace to remind you to stay grounded and of the beauty of nature.
Available in polished, matte or vintage (darker details). -please choose. The first image is polished and the other is matte.
There is a matching bracelet and earring and many more leaf necklaces.
A lovely gift for a nature lover or gardener.
"The Ivy, fairest plant to seize
And promptest on the neighbouring trees.
O'er bole and branch with leaves that shine
All glossy bright tenacious twine...." Bishop Mant
sterling silver hydrangea bracelet
This pretty bracelet is adorned with a sterling silver hydrangea replica.
The hydrangea is around 2cm across and hangs on a fine yet chunky sterling silver roll chain with a small lobster clasp.
I have given this a 'brushed' finish though please state at order if you prefer bright polished or darkened vintage silver.
The chain is 7 inches or other lengths on request.
You may like the matching items in my shop.
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth
Sterling silver oak leaf bracelet
The leaf is around 2cm long and the whole bracelet is 7 inches or let me know the length you require.
I have given it a brushed finish though please request high polished or darkened vintage when you check out.
You may like the matching oak jewellery in my shop.