sterling silver sea shell long cluster necklace
This is a stunning seaside piece to remind you of replenishing times by the seashore.
The beautiful sterling silver shells hang together with gems and pearls from a long sterling silver chain. The cluster consists of solid silver sea shell charms:
Devon cockle shell 1.5cm diameter
Port Isaac Cornish mussel shell 1.5cm long
English cowrie shell
5 mm moonstone rondelle
4mm turquoise gemstone bead
High quality 36 inch chain - a long chain that sits on the abdomen
Evoke the wind and waves, the sand between your toes, the salty air and the protection of these three beautiful shells.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver shell bracelet
Stunning silver shell bracelet with a solid sterling silver Devon shell
The sea shell is exquisitely detailed and reminds of the sea.
7 inches or other sizes on request
lobster claw clasp for added security
Freshwater pearl detail (can be removed on request)
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly box
Matching shell jewellery available
sterling silver shell earrings
Pretty sterling silver shell earrings
The shells have been cast from a Devon cockle shell and are very elegant, with exquisite details
2cm diameter shells
Chunky looking without being heavy - the back is hollow though they are the same thickness as a shell
available polished silver - the hook picture, or matte as the studs are shown, or vintage with darker details.
Sterling silver hooks or stud and post fastening, please choose
Matching items available
sterling silver crab claw necklace
Unusual sterling silver crab claw necklace with beautiful details
The claw itself is around 1.5cm in length, cast from a real Cornish crab claw.
The chain is 16 inches, or 18 inches on request.
You might like the shell necklaces and charm bracelet in my shop too.
This is also available oxidised - blackened for a vintage look - please ask!
Pretty eco friendly packaging