Olive Leaf Hoop Earrings
Elegant sterling silver olive leaves that curl beneath the earlobe.
The beautiful olive leaves, symbolising peace have a life-like texture whilst being subtle earrings suitable for every day or occasions. There are matching olive leaf pieces available.
Comes in a pretty recycled quality gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
Sterling silver olive leaf earrings
These sterling silver olive leaf earrings are beautifully sleek and elegant. They have been made into solid silver and are shiny at the back and have a true to life textured inside facing the front.
I have two other silver leaf earrings in my shop, with rose leaves and ivy leaves, you may like them too.
These gorgeous olive leaves are 3.5cm or 1 1/4 inch in length.
Sterling silver French hooks.
I found the original leaf on a mountain near Athens, Greece
The olive leaf symbolises peace.
"To her fair works did nature link the human soul that through me ran..." W Wordsworth
sterling silver acorn necklace
A gorgeous sterling silver acorn necklace.
A lovely weighty though small piece, this 1.2cm pendant is made from solid silver.
Brushed finish, polished, or oxidised for a dark vintage look.
There is another version with an oak leaf attached and oak leaf earrings for a lovely set.
Comes on a high quality sterling silver chain with a spring clasp - please choose your length.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly box
Please visit the personalising section if you would like to add an initial.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow..." English Proverb
Sterling silver calla lily earrings
Beautiful handmade sterling silver lily earrings
The elegant calla lilies are around 2.5cm in length
Sterling silver french hooks
choose the polished silver finish or the darker details vintage version at check out
There is a matching necklace and more sterling silver flower earrings available
"To see a world in a grain of sand
and heaven in a wildflower
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour" William Blake