sterling silver flower blossom ring
A pretty sterling silver flower blossom ring.
This ring has been handmade in the Grace and Flora studio, symbolising new growth and abundance.
The blossom itself has been delicately textured and shaped into a pretty shape. There are more flower rings with different shapes, they look great stacked together, or with the plain and textured stacking rings sold separately.
Matching items available.
Please choose polished, matte, or vintage style silver
comes in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver flower blossom stud earrings
Pretty little flower blossom stud earrings
These delicate flowers are made from sterling silver and are slightly textured and formed into a sweet blossom shape. Blossom is a sign of bursting life, these earrings celebrate this all year round.
Approximately 5mm diameter
Matte or Shiny polished finish
Stud post and butterfly fastening
Comes in a pretty gift box
Matching items available
sterling silver blossom necklace
A pretty sterling silver blossom branch necklace
The blossom itself has a delicate texture and a handmade rustic textured branch is adorned with two sweet leaves.
Blossom is the sign of new growth, of things to come and archetypal beauty as the world wakes up after winter filled with a promise of what is to come, as life renews itself. Celebrate this growth all year round with this blossom branch, handmade here in the Grace and Flora studio.
A 2.5cm charming blossom branch hangs from a sterling silver high quality chain, 16, 18 or 24 inches
Available in polished silver finish as shown, matte finish for a contemporary look or as vintage silver with darker details.
Gift packaged in eco-friendly packaging
Matching blossom items available
Sterling silver rose leaf ring
A beautiful handmade sterling silver rose leaf ring, an exquisite replica that fits comfortably around the finger. The leaf is 1cm wide and 2cm long, wrapping itself gently around the finger with a slim silver band underneath.
Leaves are the power houses of a plant, creating energy from the suns rays into growth and blooming. This elegant will always remind you of the beauty of nature.
Beautifully gift packaged as shown in a pretty recycled gift box.
Choose your size from options.
This ring is shown in a 'polished' finish, if you prefer you can choose 'matte' for a soft satin sheen or 'vintage' for darker details picked out.
Please note, rings sometimes take a little longer than other items as they are made to order. if you choose 'small, medium, large' and adjustment is required, there is a fee of £10 including postage.
"The rose, having curls its sweet leaves for the world takes delight...." Trans, from Sappho