sterling silver butterfly pendant
A gorgeous sterling silver butterfly necklace, handmade here in the Grace and Flora studio.
The little butterfly has emerged from its chrysalis transformed, ready to fulfil her potential in her brief and beautiful life, full of hope and possibility.
A 6mm butterfly handmade from sterling silver has pretty textured wings and sits at rest on an organic shaped teardrop pendant. These pendants are all individually handmade from sterling silver so vary slightly in form and texture - each truly unique.
This is available in two sizes, 3.5cm (large) on a longer chain, or 2.5cm (small - shown here with a flower) on a shorter chain.
Chains are high quality sterling silver, please choose your length.
Available in three finishes, polished silver, contemporary matte silver or vintage, with darker details picked out though the oxidising process.
The flower version is available separately.
Comes in a pretty eco-friendly gift box. You may like matching items in my shop.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!