Sterling silver pebbles necklace
A pretty sterling silver pebbles necklace
Each necklace is unique, with irregular pebbles handmade in the Grace and Flora using recycled silver. 16 inch chain or 18 inches on request - sitting comfortably near the collar bone. The pebbles are arranged in a slight arc ant attached to a sterling silver chain.
Choose the number of pebbles you would like, they can represent loved ones or concepts that are special to you, or worn as a celebration of natural simplicity and beauty. Pebbles on the beach represent the passage of time, gently moulding them over millennia into objects of beautiful simplicity and offering moments of calm.
The pebbles are 4-5mm each, of varying shapes and sizes are they are handmade and soldered together in a slight arc.
Gift packaged in apretty eco-friendly box.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver pebble earrings
Handmade sterling silver pebble earrings
Made from scratch in the studio these little pebbles are made from recycled silver and finished to a high polished. They are slightly non-identical, organic shaped pebbles somewhere between round and and oval.
The pebble necklace and set shownare also available
4-5mm or 5-6mm
sterling silver post and butterfly back
comes in a pretty recycled gift box
Silver three pebble elegant necklace
A simple and elegant sterling silver pebble necklace.
Each of the three pebbles is individually made from recycled sterling silver in the Grace and Flora studio.
The pebbles hang from a sterling silver chain - please choose your length.
The silver pebbles are 5-6mm long and organically shaped, each one unique and finished to a high polish
There are matching earrings available as shown - available separately or as a set
Comes in a pretty recycled quality gift box
sterling silver double pebble earrings
Simple and elegant sterling silver pebble earrings
These simple studs are handmade from recycle sterling silver
4 and 5 mm pebbles are soldered together
Post and butterfly backs
Finished to a high polish
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled quality box
Matching items available as shown.