sterling silver hydrangea cluster necklace
This gorgeous sterling silver hydrangea necklace has been embellished with pretty coloured gemstones - colours inspired by the hydrangea plant.
2cm diameter sterling silver hydrangea - matte finish shown here.
3mm gemstones - pink sapphire, sapphire, peridot and moonstone
16 inch chain or 18 inches on request.
For medium and long chains these are extra and you can add on in the personalising section.
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers