sterling silver Fern ring
A pretty fern immortalised in sterling silver.
This version has been polished brightly
I have left this open on one side underneath so it can be adjusted (I can also solder this to size on request, please state your ring size or if you prefer small, medium or large)
The fern is exquisitely detailed and around 1.2cm width.
You may like the other fern pieces or similar nature rings
"There is no breeze upon the fern, no ripple in the lake..." Scott
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver oak leaf ring
A beautiful sterling silver oak leaf ring
The leaf wraps around the finger and is secured with a 2mm band
The oak tree symbolises strength and longevity
Gift packaged in an eco-friendly recycled box
Please choose your size from the options.
"from little acorns mighty oaks grow"
Sterling silver poppy seed head ring
An elegant poppy seed head ring made from sterling silver.
The ring has been cast from a real poppy seed head with exquisite detail enhanced with oxidisation for a vintage feel.
1.5 cm diameter
choose size, include a note at order if you have you have a specific size in mind.
You may like the poppy seed head earrings, necklace and bangle
"Through the dancing poppies stole
A breeze most softly lulling to my soul." Keats
Sterling silver sycamore ring
A besutiful sterling silver half-sycamore ring
A replica of a sycamore (maple) seed is curved into a round across the finger
Small medium or large - please state at order or let me know your ring size
please also choose your finish. Polished is the most common so choose that if you're not sure
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There are more nature rings available
"Hers was the love of wilding things..." Bliss Carmen