Sterling silver lavender necklace with amethysts
A pretty little piece of sterling silver lavender, teamed with an array of purple and pink amethysts (2-4mm)
the lavender charm is 2 cm long approximately, and has been darkened to bring out the details. You can almost smell the scent!
comes on a short or medium sterling silver chain - please choose
gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
sterling silver blackberry necklace
A gorgeous chunky blackberry made from sterling silver.
Around 1cm and has a lovely weight to it, but light enough to wear all the time.
The blackberry has been oxidised to bring out its beautiful shape.
Comes on a 16 inch chain (short), or 18 or 24 inches on request
You can choose your chain type, from a ball chain shown to a high quality fine chain as shown in the third picture.
Matching items available, a long cluster version and a blackberry bangle charm.
Gift packaged in a pretty box
"the bramble bends beneath its jetty load..." Grahame
oak leaf and acorn cluster necklace
An earthy necklace with an oak leaf and an acorn cap, clustered together with emerald and brown and green tourmaline.
The sterling silver acorn cap is around 1cm diameter, the delicate and detailed oak leaf is around 2cm long.
Please choose your sterling silver chain length from options
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow..." EnglishProverb