Sterling silver 'Natures Treasures' charm bracelet
An elegant vintage look sterling silver charm bracelets featuring some of natures most beautiful delights.
A rose leaf, oak leaf, poppy seed head, sycamore seed and acorn cap.
this is also available in a standard polished silver finished, please state at order - I will send the darkened version if no preference is made.
The chunky sterling silver chain is secured with a lobster clasp and is 7 inches long, for a small-medium wrist, other lengths available - just make a note at checkout.
"Hers was the love of wilding things..." Bliss Carmen
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver shell charm bracelet
sterling silver ivy leaf bracelet
A striking sterling silver bracelet with a beautiful ivy leaf charm.
The details of the ivy veins can be clearly seen in this beautiful representation of an ivy leaf.
This has been finished with a polished style
A slightly chunky, generous sterling silver rolo link chain with a lobster claw clasp
There are matching items and more bracelets available.
Comes in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
sterling silver hydrangea bracelet
This pretty bracelet is adorned with a sterling silver hydrangea replica.
The hydrangea is around 2cm across and hangs on a fine yet chunky sterling silver roll chain with a small lobster clasp.
I have given this a 'brushed' finish though please state at order if you prefer bright polished or darkened vintage silver.
The chain is 7 inches or other lengths on request.
You may like the matching items in my shop.
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth