Sterling silver daffodil ring
A pretty sterling silver daffodil ring.
The silver daffodil is 2cm across and sits on top of a simple sterling silver band
you can choose your size from the drop down list.
You may like the other nature rings and daffodil necklace.
This has a 'matte' finish shown and is also available polished or vintage style.
comes in an eco-friendly gift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver daffodil necklace
A pretty sterling silver daffodil necklace, lovely for spring though can be worn all year round.
The sterling silver daffodil is around 1.5cm diameter
different lengths of sterling silver chain available, please choose
There is another version with yellow gemstones separately added and a matching pair of earrings.
Comes in a pretty eco-friendly recycledgift box
sterling silver hydrangea ring
A sterling silver hydrangea ring.
The pretty hydrangea flower has beautiful details and is showcased on a simple sterling silver ring.
Choosepolished as shown, matte or oxidised for a darker, vintage look - please state your preference at order.
There's matching jewellery in my shop
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth
Sterling silver poppy seed head ring
An elegant poppy seed head ring made from sterling silver.
The ring has been cast from a real poppy seed head with exquisite detail enhanced with oxidisation for a vintage feel.
1.5 cm diameter
choose size, include a note at order if you have you have a specific size in mind.
You may like the poppy seed head earrings, necklace and bangle
"Through the dancing poppies stole
A breeze most softly lulling to my soul." Keats