spring and summer necklace
This pretty sterling silver spring and summer necklace is composed of a pretty bell flower and rose leaf charm, clustered together with green emerald, ruby and pink sapphire. Such a pretty celebration of nature.
1 inch sterling silver rose leaf
1/2 inch sterling silver bell flower
3mm emeralds, ruby and pink sapphire
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly recycled gift box
Comes in short, medium and long lengths - please choose.
"And the spring arose on the garden fair like the spirit of love felt everywhere.
And each flower and herb on earths dark breast rose from the dreams of its wintery rest." Shelley
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
Sterling silver leaf necklace
A beautiful sterling silver leaf necklace.
The leaf itself has been handmade from a real rose leaf, cast into solid silver. The detail captures the essence of the leaf with its veins and curvature, just like a real leaf - a perfect celebration of nature captured forever.
The pendant is 1 inch.
Sterling silver fine chain, please select your length.
Available bright polished as shown, or oxidised for darker vintage look, or matte for a soft contemporary appearance.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly recycled box
"The rose, having curls its sweet leaves for the world takes delight...." Trans, from Sappho
sterling silver daffodil cluster necklace
A pretty sterling silver daffodil adorned with citrine, peridot and yellow Opal gemstones - a beautiful reminder of spring - all year round.
The necklace comprises
1.5cm sterling silver daffodil charm, unique to Grace and Flora, designed and finished in the studio.
3mm gemstones complement the daffodil with a splash of colour.
16 inch sterling silver chain (short) or please select from options.
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There is an alternative without the gemstones for something more simple
sterling silver hydrangea cluster necklace
This gorgeous sterling silver hydrangea necklace has been embellished with pretty coloured gemstones - colours inspired by the hydrangea plant.
2cm diameter sterling silver hydrangea - matte finish shown here.
3mm gemstones - pink sapphire, sapphire, peridot and moonstone
16 inch chain or 18 inches on request.
For medium and long chains these are extra and you can add on in the personalising section.
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth