oak leaf and acorn cluster necklace
An earthy necklace with an oak leaf and an acorn cap, clustered together with emerald and brown and green tourmaline.
The sterling silver acorn cap is around 1cm diameter, the delicate and detailed oak leaf is around 2cm long.
Please choose your sterling silver chain length from options
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow..." EnglishProverb
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
sterling silver acorn necklace
A gorgeous sterling silver acorn necklace.
A lovely weighty though small piece, this 1.2cm pendant is made from solid silver.
Brushed finish, polished, or oxidised for a dark vintage look.
There is another version with an oak leaf attached and oak leaf earrings for a lovely set.
Comes on a high quality sterling silver chain with a spring clasp - please choose your length.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly box
Please visit the personalising section if you would like to add an initial.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow..." English Proverb
Sterling silver acorn and oak leaf long necklace
A gorgeous silver acorn charm with a pretty oak leaf.
This pendant looks great with a long 30 or 36 inch chain (sterling silver) though you can ask for other lengths at order.
The acorn is around 1 inch long with a oak leaf, both solid silver.
Also available separately.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow"
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There are matching oak leaf earrings in the shop and an acorn pendant without leaf
sterling silver oak leaf earrings
The leaves are fairly light so perfect for earrings
Solid silver leaves, just over 1 inch, and sterling hooks
These can be darkened or bright polished, please specify at order. The first picture shows the matte version
Matching items available - they look great with the acorn necklace or the acorn and oak leaf cluster necklace. There is also a matching oak leaf necklace.
Gift packaged in apretty eco-friendly box