sterling silver daffodil necklace
A pretty sterling silver daffodil necklace, lovely for spring though can be worn all year round.
The sterling silver daffodil is around 1.5cm diameter
different lengths of sterling silver chain available, please choose
There is another version with yellow gemstones separately added and a matching pair of earrings.
Comes in a pretty eco-friendly recycledgift box
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
sterling silver hydrangea necklace
A beautiful sterling silver hydrangea flower necklace. This is a replica of a hydrangea flower and very elegant and unusual. This piece has a soft matte/brushed finish in the first picture, polished in the second or I can darken it for a vintage appearance - please choose.
please choose your chain length - more details below
Comes in a pretty recycled gift box.
Matching hydrangea jewelleryavailable.
"And tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes..." W. Wordsworth
sterling silver daffodil cluster necklace
sterling silver daffodil earrings
Lovely in the spring though can of course be worn all year round
Each daffodil is 1.5cm diameter
Finished with a shiny polish
Sterling silver post back with butterfly
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly box
Matching items available.