sterling silver necklace for life
This is a beautiful long sterling silver cluster necklace to equip you for life.
Here are the five sterling silver charms:
An olive leaf for peace
A dragonfly wing for transformation
A shell for protection
A bird for freedom
And a poppy seed head for new growth
With the additions of turquoise to ward of evil and a moonstone to balance feminine energy you are all set.
This comes on a long 36 inch sterling silver roll chain, other lengths available on request.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
"To her fair works did nature link the human soul that through me ran..." W Wordsworth
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
Sterling silver acorn and oak leaf long necklace
A gorgeous silver acorn charm with a pretty oak leaf.
This pendant looks great with a long 30 or 36 inch chain (sterling silver) though you can ask for other lengths at order.
The acorn is around 1 inch long with a oak leaf, both solid silver.
Also available separately.
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow"
Gift packaged in a pretty box
There are matching oak leaf earrings in the shop and an acorn pendant without leaf, as well as a personalised version.
sterling silver sea shell long cluster necklace
This is a stunning seaside piece to remind you of replenishing times by the seashore.
The beautiful sterling silver shells hang together with gems and pearls from a long sterling silver chain. The cluster consists of solid silver sea shell charms:
Devon cockle shell 1.5cm diameter
Port Isaac Cornish mussel shell 1.5cm long
English cowrie shell
5 mm moonstone rondelle
4mm turquoise gemstone bead
High quality 36 inch chain - a long chain that sits on the abdomen
Evoke the wind and waves, the sand between your toes, the salty air and the protection of these three beautiful shells.
sterling silver poppy seed head earrings
These have been oxidised to bring out the intricate detail
Each one is 1.4cm and comes on a sterling silver French hook
"Through the dancing poppies stole
A breeze most softly lulling to my soul." Keats