sterling silver shell bangle
A beautiful hand forged sterling silver bangle with a pretty sea shell charm with beautiful details.
The shell has been cast from a real Devon shell into solid silver
8 inch bangle (small/medium) or 8.5 inches (medium/large)- please choose
2cm sterling silver shell charm
Gift packaged in a pretty eco friendly box
Matching items available and more charm bangles and bracelets. This looks great stacked with the hammered silver bangle shown in the last picture.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver sea shell long cluster necklace
This is a stunning seaside piece to remind you of replenishing times by the seashore.
The beautiful sterling silver shells hang together with gems and pearls from a long sterling silver chain. The cluster consists of solid silver sea shell charms:
Devon cockle shell 1.5cm diameter
Port Isaac Cornish mussel shell 1.5cm long
English cowrie shell
5 mm moonstone rondelle
4mm turquoise gemstone bead
High quality 36 inch chain - a long chain that sits on the abdomen
Evoke the wind and waves, the sand between your toes, the salty air and the protection of these three beautiful shells.
sterling silver shell necklace
Beautiful sterling silver shell necklace
The shell was cast from an original found on the beach in Devon, UK.
16 inch chain or 18 inches on request
Pearl optional -please specify.
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box
Matching items in my shop
shell and pearl sterling silver cluster necklace
A lovely sterling silver cockle shell clustered with pretty grey and ivory freshwater pearls and aquamarine quartz gemstone
Various sterling silver neckacelengths available from short to long.
the silver cockle shell is 2cm diameter and has beautiful detail.
Gift packaged in a pretty recycled box