Sterling silver coffee bean earrings
Gorgeous sterling silver coffee bean earrings cast from real coffee beans. This would make a lovely gift for a coffee lover.
The solid sterling silver stud earrings are just under 1cm in length and attached to sterling silver posts with butterfly backs.
Available in polished silver or oxidised dark similar to gunmetal on request.
Gift packaged in a recycled coffee gift box and sent from the UK using Royal Mail first class post.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flowers or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi' - perfectly imperfect!
- Chain: A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Length: Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- Packaging: All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- Personalising: If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns: accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Newsletter: Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, workshops, blog updates and offers
- @graceandflora to follow along with 14000 others on social media!
sterling silver coffee bean necklace
Cast from a real coffee bean so it is a lovely replica.
1cm coffee bean
Bright polished silver or oxidised for a darker look on request
16 inch sterling silver chain or 18 (and other lengths) on request.
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
There are matching items available
sterling silver poppy seed head earrings
These have been oxidised to bring out the intricate detail
Each one is 1.4cm and comes on a sterling silver French hook
"Through the dancing poppies stole
A breeze most softly lulling to my soul." Keats
Sterling Silver Ammonite Earrings
These unusual silver fossil earrings finished with a matte appearance for a soft look (please add a note if you prefer a shiny or darkerfinish).
post and butterfly back
matching ammonite fossil items available