personalised acorn and oak necklace
A beautiful acorn necklace made from sterling silver, adorned with a pretty little oak leaf and the initial of your choice. There are matching items available. The acorn and the oak leaf are a little under an inch long. This necklace also includes a handmade initial 'nugget' of silver, made from recycled sterling silver. Each nugget is individually melted and forged in the studio so they are each unique.
Comes on a high quality fine sterling silver chain, 16 inches (short) - please choose your length from the options
Pretty gift box included.
There is also an unpersonalised version, an acorn separately and an oak leaf necklace and other matching earrings and bracelets.
- Grace and Flora Jewellery is limited edition and handmade with love in my SW London Studio. Inspired by nature, most pieces are replicas of real leaf, flower or sea-shells etc and there may be imperfections and variations with a handmade finish - think 'Wabi Sabi!'
- A sterling silver high quality sterling silver link necklace chain with spring ring clasp is included
- Necklace lengths fall to: 16 inches: base of neck; 18 inches, base of collar bone; 24 inches: chest; 30 inches: solar plexus; 36 inches: abdomen - on an average sized person.
- All the nature jewellery comes gift packaged in a pretty recycled gift box. I can include a short note if you wish to send it directly to the recipient
- Customisation is possible, adding or changing a gemstone or different charms put together, please ask (N.B. this will delay dispatch by a few days, and sometimes even longer at busy times)
- If you would like your piece personalised with an initial charm added on please visit the personalising page
- Dispatch: 1-3 days using Royal Mail First Class Signed For Post from the UK, international orders welcome.
- Returns accepted within 14 days
- The Grace and Flora nature and botanical themes are designed to inspire and remind the wearer of the timeless beauty of nature, to stay grounded and be more deeply connected with this beautiful earth. The naturally formed object is captured as a treasure forever in silver. “If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere” - Van Gogh.
- Sign up to the newsletter for details of events, blog updates and offers
sterling silver blackberry necklace
A gorgeous chunky blackberry made from sterling silver.
Around 1cm and has a lovely weight to it, but light enough to wear all the time.
The blackberry has been oxidised to bring out its beautiful shape.
Comes on a 16 inch chain (short), or 18 or 24 inches on request
You can choose your chain type, from a ball chain shown to a high quality fine chain as shown in the third picture.
Matching items available, a long cluster version and a blackberry bangle charm.
Gift packaged in a pretty recycledbox
"the bramble bends beneath its jetty load..." Grahame
silver poppy seed head necklace
a beautiful sterling silver poppy seed head necklace
This is a lovely replica of a poppy seed head with exquisite details, a reminder of the seeds of the future protected in this little case
1 cm long poppy seed head
Please choose your chain length fro 16-24 inches, a lovely sterling silver fine chain.
choose your finish, the pictured poppy seed head is finished in 'matte' silver, though also available as traditional polished or vintage silver with darker details, also shown.
comes in a pretty recycled gift box
There is another version of the poppy seed head available.
oak leaf and acorn cluster necklace
An earthy necklace with an oak leaf and an acorn cap, clustered together with emerald and brown and green tourmaline.
The sterling silver acorn cap is around 1cm diameter, the delicate and detailed oak leaf is around 2cm long.
Please choose your sterling silver chain length from options
Gift packaged in a pretty eco-friendly gift box
"From little acorns mighty oaks grow..." EnglishProverb